Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Its 2011!

I am excited! My horoscope said that Im going to have a great sex love life this year, so Im looking forward to that! Also I have so many goals...well the same ones I had last year so I plan to continue to strive towards those goals into this year. Even though I brought in the new year sick Im still here and grateful at one day to have a chance to live a full life. Also today marks the day that I will began my 101 Things In 1001 days list (which will be posted shortly). I saw this idea years ago on someone's elses blog and figured it would no time like the present to create my own list.

In Hair News

I will be participating in The MopTop Maven's Healthy Hair Challenge for the next few months. Haven't decided on which method I'll be using but Im leaning towards the Avurderic (sp?) because I've been having scalp issues for the longest and this seems like the best natural alternative way to cure this problem. If your not a natural hair or hair fanatic like I am this may sound silly to you but I've been natural for almost 2 years now and I know my hair could be healthier (no breaking, less split ends, etc). The longer it gets it seems that I need more maintenance and I have fairy knots like nobody's business. As they say when you know better you do better and I know better so its time that I start doing  better. Along with changing my diet because I know thats part of the problem too. I haven't been eating the healthiest and in 2011 I plan to get back to the old me because the new me hasn't been working out (literally).

Goals for January:

  • Stay on track with my healthy hair goals
  • Drink only water (excluding milk) everyday for the month, after today
  • Workout at least 3x a week
  • Make a financial budget
  • Create hair regimen
I think I will also create new goals montly this year and hopefully at the end of the year I will have accomplished a lot.

Until then...Stay safe! Enjoy your 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment